Clear Hear is led by experienced audiologist Charmain Leek, RHAD, MPPM.
Why do you need to provide audiometric testing for employees?
Continued exposure to excessive noise can cause tinnitus and permanent damage to hearing.
As an employer, it is your legal responsibility (under the Control of Noise at Work Regulations act) to provide health surveillance if the noise level in your workplace exceeds 85db.
This needs to include annual audiometric (hearing) tests for the first two years of employment, followed by a test once every three years.
If significant changes to an employee's hearing are detected, or the risk of hearing damage increases, then more frequent tests may be required.
Get in touch with our friendly team today
How can we help?
We provide fast and accurate audiometric tests on your premises by a fully qualified Audiologist
Our mobile service saves you the additional cost and lost time associated with sending members of staff out to a clinic
Timing of tests booked to accommodate your staff shift patterns
You will receive related certification to verify your compliance
Free tracking - with reminders to help you schedule testing around your business
Workplace noise assessments - to measure the sound levels in your workplace and reduce the risk of noise induced hearing loss
How does employee audiometric testing work?
Our aim is to make workplace hearing tests easy, quick and cost efficient for you. Our process is therefore very simple:
- You contact us to book a date for your Audiometric testing; let us know how many members of staff need a test, and a time that fits in with your business
- We come to your workplace with all the necessary equipment; all we need is a room with a seating area close by
- Short time slots will be allocated to each employee, minimising any unnecessary downtime to business
- Your team members return to their role immediately after the test and we provide you with certification verifying each person's results
- When the next test day is due we contact your office with a reminder
- Noise assessments at work: If you would like an industrial noise survey to measure the overall noise levels in your workplace, we can provide a quick and efficient sound level assessment. This is a preventative measure and is totally separate to individual hearing tests.
If you would like to know more feel free to get in touch on 0800 731 8545.
To book hearing tests for your team members, simply click on the box below: